Ken's summary of the discussion on Feb/19.
1) Add a "wizard" utility to wfconv that will generate XML input with
all possible parameters with reasonable defaults.
2) Fix as much as possible within QMCPACK itself, including aborting
on inconsistent data, parameters
outside the allowed range, etc.
3) Tightening up the parsing of attributes and parameters to balk at
4) Introducing a "help" utility which gives possible parameters and
attributes for elements.
5) Removing case sensitivity or agree on case conventions.